Latest news and today's news from Mauritius » Commerce

... from Bing and Google News

Mauritius , Saturday 24 February 2018

News Mauritius » Commerce: Mauritius drags India to international court over Andhra SEZ case

News channel or source: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/mauritius-drags-india-to-international-court-over-andhra-sez-case/articleshow/63021815.cms
Publication date: Wednesday 21 February 2018

In the notice, the Mauritius government has quoted United Nations Commission on International Trade Law Model Law on Commercial Arbitration.” Besides the PM, the notice also mentions names of finance minister, law minister, commerce minister and urban ...

News Mauritius » Commerce: InduTech SEZ puts Central ministers in a fix

News channel or source: http://www.thehansindia.com/posts/index/Telangana/2018-02-23/InduTech-SEZ-puts-Central-ministers-in-a-fix/361021
Publication date: hursday 22 February 2018

Commerce Minister Suresh Prabhu, Urban Development Minister Narendra Singh Tomar in trouble on Thursday. Although Jagan is not named as respondent, his name is mentioned by the Mauritius government, it is said. Carissa Investments LLC, a Mauritius company ...

News Mauritius » Commerce: Asos hosts modern slavery event in Mauritius

News channel or source: https://www.just-style.com/news/asos-hosts-modern-slavery-event-in-mauritius_id132916.aspx
Publication date: hursday 22 February 2018

Last year, Asos became the first e-commerce brand to sign a Global Framework Agreement ... in Asos's Mauritian supply chain with labour rights organisation Verité, Mauritius was highlighted in the statement as an area of risk with evidence of systemic ...

News Mauritius » Commerce: KCCI delegation to depart for Mauritius on Feb 26

News channel or source: https://dunyanews.tv/en/Business/428479-KCCI-delegation-depart-for-Mauritius-Feb-26
Publication date: onday 19 February 2018

KARACHI (Dunya News): In response to the invitation extended by the Mauritian President Dr. Ameenah Gurib-Fakim, a high-level trade delegation from the Karachi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KCCI) will be departing for Mauritius on February 26 ...

News Mauritius » Commerce: FDI rises only 0.27 per cent during April-December FY18

News channel or source: https://auto.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/industry/fdi-rises-only-0-27-per-cent-during-april-december-fy18/63017788
Publication date: Wednesday 21 February 2018

Bulk of the FDI came in from Singapore, Mauritius, the Netherlands and Japan ... especially the US dollar. The DIPP is under the commerce and industry ministry which deals with FDI related issues.

News Mauritius » Commerce: Nigeria and Namibia's young artists called to 'Give art life' and enter 2018 L'Atelier art competition

News channel or source: http://menafn.com/1096460310/Nigeria-and-Namibias-young-artists-called-to-Give-art-life-and-enter-2018-LAtelier-art-competition
Publication date: uesday 13 February 2018

The Group's registered head office is in Johannesburg, South Africa and owns majority stakes in banks in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania (Barclays Bank Tanzania and National Bank of Commerce), Uganda and ...

News Mauritius » Commerce: Amazon starts food retail venture with pilot in Pune: Report

News channel or source: http://techcircle.vccircle.com/2018/02/19/amazon-starts-food-retail-venture-with-pilot-in-pune-report
Publication date: Sunday 18 February 2018

E-commerce firm Amazon India is quietly rolling out its ambitious ... Ltd holds 99% stake in the venture and the remaining 1% is owned by Amazon.com Inc, Mauritius. “We continue to be on track to launch our food retail business in India,” an Amazon ...

News Mauritius » Commerce: Homeshop18 and Shop CJ aggregate businesses under HomeShop18 umbrella

News channel or source: http://bestmediainfo.com/2018/02/homeshop18-and-shop-cj-aggregate-businesses-under-homeshop18-umbrella/
Publication date: hursday 15 February 2018

HomeShop18 is India's first comprehensive digital commerce player, selling credible brands to customers ... CJO Shopping and the P5 Asia Holding Investments (Mauritius) Limited belonging to the Providence Equity Partners group.

News Mauritius » Commerce: Let’s talk about Indian startup world's sepoy syndrome

News channel or source: https://tech.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/startups/lets-talk-about-indian-startup-worlds-sepoy-syndrome/62977273
Publication date: Wednesday 21 February 2018

Amazon flouted the norms for e-commerce marketplaces for the longest time ... That our entrepreneurs should raise money from state banks? Why is fundraising from Mauritius-based global funds more nationalistic than raising capital from a Chinese or ...